This is an awesome freebie from Ring. They make all sorts of cool devices to help you watch over your home. One of their most popular devices is their video doorbell. This doorbell allows you to view who is at the door from your computer or smartphone. It is motion activated, HD and has night vision. With this new promotion, you can get one for free. Those interested can claim it by following the steps below. The freebie will last as long as the supplies do.
Here’s how to get your FREE Ring Credit:
- CLICK HERE then download the iOS or Android app.
- Open the app and enter your info to create a NEW account.
- Confirm your email by clicking on the link in the “Please verify your email address” email from Ring AND enable the Two Factor Authentication in the app to get your $10 credit.
Here are the steps to enable Two Factor Authentication (2FA).
- From the side menu, tap ‘Account’
- Tap ‘Two-factor Authentication’ and ‘Turn On Two-factor’
- Enter your login credentials
- The app will prompt to provide a cell phone number
- A text message will be received with a code
- Code is valid for 10 minutes’ time and needs to be entered in the Ring app
- Once completed, you should receive a push notification and email letting you know you’ve successfully earned a $10 Ring Credit (you may need to log out of the app then log back in)
- Refer your friends to download the app and join through your link and they’ll get a $10 and so will you! They do NOT have to make a purchase; you will get the credit as soon as they sign up through your link and the Earnings are UNLIMITED! The more neighbors that join, the safer and more aware you can be of your neighborhood as it alerts you when things happen near you!
- Use your free credit towards the purchase of a Ring cam, doorbell or accessory and if you earn enough, your order could be completely free.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible for the $10 credit, you must sign up for a new account through a referral link, verify your email, enable two-factor authentication and allow the Neighborhood app to access your location. The credit will be available in your Ring online account (it does not show up in the Neighbors app). To locate your credit, go to Ring.com and log into your account. Click on your name at the top right then on Account and, when available, your credit will display under the Ring Credit Balance section.